As promised, here is the video that will show you how simple it is to set up your signature link in the forums that you join. This video demonstrates how to make sure your link is click-able.
After watching the video, be sure to go and register for the forums that I have listed below.
Here are some basic rules to follow when posting at forums -
1. After registering, go introduce yourself. Talk about your likes, interests and what brought you to the forum.
2. Do not use the introduction as an opportunity to "pitch" your opportunity. This turns people off, and may get you labeled as a spammer, or banned. Let the link do the talking for you.
3. Do interact, and respond to topics that interest you and don't be afraid to ask questions.
4. If the forum offers an area for you to post your opportunity, GO FOR IT.
5. Look for active forum conversations, and add your "two cents".
6. Don't use the pm tool as a way to "pitch" people on your opportunity. Again, this is highly frowned upon.
7. Have fun and be YOU. People will only get to know, like and trust you when you are being yourself. Maintain a positive attitude and watch as people are drawn to you. There is a term for this: Magnetic Attraction. 8. If you are an expert on your topic, post about the topic. Present your case, and avoid wrapping your opportunity into it. People see through this, and again...you know the deal.
9. Always be friendly, and polite. Use the sense that your mom gave you....if you can't say something nice, it's probably better left unsaid. :-)
Posting in Forums are really like posting small billboards with your advertising message all over the internet, with the traffic going to your lead capture page.
Posting In Forums to advertise your Traverus business will require that you are using a lead capture system.
For recommendations on lead capture systems that you can use, please refer to your upline, who will advise you on the best method to use.
I use a custom built lead capture page - In my studies, I have found that replicated lead capture pages do not get recognized by the search engines, however, they are still effective when used with Free classified advertising, and for forums.
How NOT to use Forums to advertise your TraVerus business...
DO NOT SPAM the forums with your offer. It is highly offensive, and can get you banned.
Do get involved in the discussions, and all of your advertising will be done in your signature link.
I will post a video on how to set up your forum signature - it's not very hard to do at all.
Taking this simple ad, go to classified ad sites such as backpage.com, craigslist.org and usfreeads.com. You can also go to google and do a search for free classified ad sites.
Resist the urge to pay for the service until you've tracked it for results.
Make it a goal to post at least 3-4 ads per day, and be consistent.
I like backpage.com because I get an email reminder that my ad has expired, and with two clicks of a mouse, I can renew it.
If you have notepad on your computer, keep your classified ad in a notepad file, so that you can copy and paste it. Make sure to rearrange the wording, you'll be able to tell who is responding, and from where they are responding by the wording of the ad.
Do more ads in the areas that are getting better responses.
On behalf of all of our TraVerus Team Northwest members, we’d like to extend our warmest welcome to you! We are known as TraVerus Team Northwest, and we are all very excited that you’ve chosen to take part in this wonderful opportunity.
We have all teamed together as a network of friends and family, and we’re all excited and motivated because we understand that…
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives….. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
VERY IMPORTANT!! WE ARE GROWING!!
Be Sure To Sign Up For Training and Updates - Enter Your information in the box at the upper left hand corner!
TraVerus Team Northwest is continuing to expand and grow, daily! As we continue to grow, we will be expanding our lines of communication. Our vision is to launch our very own informational team website (currently under construction). We are also in the process of creating tools designed with the Northwest culture and team members in mind.
Please refer to the “get started” packet for tools to assist you with the things that you’ll need in order to jump start and grow your brand new travel business.
A TraVerus team member will contact you within 48 hours to walk you through the packet, and to make sure you’re connected. Communication is vital to the success of your business, and we are here to support you every step of the way.
Please make sure to provide us with a valid email, because we will be sending frequent updates, as our tailored sales presentations, tools and website become available.
You will automatically begin receiving emails from the TraVerus Corporate Office with company announcements, updates and training opportunities.
We know that this is a lot of information but it’s all very important. As you can see, we have everything in place (and more to come) to help you succeed. We are here for you so please feel free to contact your TraVerus team support member for help whenever you need it.
You’ll receive an email and a phone call with the name and number of your support member within 48 hours.